Sunday, February 20, 2011

New Starship Guide Book for Astral Empires

Along with the new fleet book we just published for Battleshift, and the upcoming Astral Empires RPG I'm also working on completing our second Starship Guide Book.  This one is inspired by a piece of visual media that many of you will be familiar with, and I hope this book will be a marked improvement from the first guide I did when I was just starting out on this whole new adventure.
Here is the cover:
And here are a couple of sample pieces:

3 comments:

  1. Great game, cant wait for other books to come out. I have just 1 question about something that is unclear to me in the Astral Empires - Nova Command rulebook. Dont know who to contact with this issue I have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Herc,
    Thanks for checking out Astral Empires. Any questions or clarification requests can be sent to astralempires AT gmail.com .
    Thanks for your post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the reply.
    Send the question to the gmail adress. If the mail shouldn't arrive I will post the question here on the blog.
    Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete